Translate

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Penelope Cruz In Marie Claire June 2014: “Everything That Pharrell Williams Does" Makes Me Happy!


Taking a break from her mommy duties, Penelope Cruz took a beat to chat with Marie Claire in its June 2014 issue.


During her interview, the 40-year-old actress opened up about her first job and why she adores Pharrell Williams.

Check out highlights from Miss Cruz's interview below and for more, head over to Marie Claire!

How did you make your first dollar?

“It was a peseta, not a dollar. I was 13 and played a ballerina in a commercial. I was a dancer, so they hired me and showed only my feel dancing.”

What splurge is well worth it?

“Maybe not in money, but in calories it would be tortilla española, the Spanish omelet with fried potato and egg. Delicious.”


What is your go-to shower song?

“I’ll sing the same song so many times I burn out on it. It happened last year with ‘Blurred Lines.’”

What is on your kitchen counter?

“Cats. I only have one cat, Capucina, but we keep the window open, and then others come to hang out with her, so we’re always throwing cats out of the kitchen.”

What song instantly puts you in a good mood?

"Everything that Pharrell Williams does. I think he’s a great producer and songwriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment