Translate

Friday 23 May 2014

Charlize Theron: Everyone 'Screws Up' My Name


It's not too hard to make Charlize Theron happy – just pronounce her name correctly. 


Jimmy Fallon got it right on The Tonight Show Tuesday (it's "ther-in," not "ther-own"), and the actress, 38, was quite grateful. 

"It's like music to my ears, so beautiful," she said. "They screw it up." 

"I almost want to make an audio voice tape of how to pronounce my name, and I want you to record it," she said to Fallon. "But I need you to do it 'cause you do it almost better than me." 

Another thing that makes Theron smile? Her son, Jackson, 2½ and his latest milestones. 

"He's really sweet. He's really starting to put sentences together," she said. "He's at that age now where he can tell you what he likes, what he doesn't like. You know, before, you're just kind of like, guessing." 

Theron also revealed her son's love of Tinkerbell. 

"I think it all started with this Frozen phenomenon. He's really into princesses now. And I know this is not just my son, so you can all act really cool about it," she joked. 

"He really loves his Tinkerbell doll. Sometimes Tinkerbell 'has to take a trip,' just to give the other toys a chance," she said. "Tinkerbell goes to Africa a lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment