Translate

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Pamela Anderson Ditches Her Pixie, Adds Long Extensions


Pamela Anderson‘s pixie cut may have made her feel “really powerful,” but when it came time to go full bombshell, the actress reverted to a familiar look: Super long, super voluminous blonde extensions, which she wore Tuesday night to the World Music Awards in Monte Carlo. 


Anderson has been rocking a close-cropped do since last October, a major change that got her tons of positive comments from PEOPLE readers and Ellen alike. The actress told Elle that she was initially worried about going so short (fearing that she looked “like Anderson Cooper”) but she embraced the positive change the hairstyle represented. 

“The rock-star thing became very destructive, like, wow. I didn’t know what I was doing. I just kind of became that thing,” she said of her famed full blonde bouffant. “The hair, that rock-star kind of lifestyle, just living a dream. It kind of took over. It started out very innocent and then I turned into a cartoon character. And I started to feel like a cartoon character.” She echoed that sentiment on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, saying “I just thought my hair had had a ‘life.’ And I wanted to put that behind me and start fresh.” 

But despite all her raves about her fresh new do, the star has been slowly growing it out — wearing a longer look in January and sporting a mini-mullet in Cannes this week. And apparently she couldn’t wait to get back to the do she’s known for, because she was back to “The Pamela” on the red carpet, plunging neckline, smoky eye makeup, sparkly heels and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment