Translate

Monday 28 April 2014

Kangana Ranaut: Sonam Kapoor needs to get her facts right about acting!

Sonam’s outing on the latest season of Koffee with Karan 4 has garnered her a lot of flak:



Sonam Kapoor’s statement on the recently-concluded Koffee With Karan 4 has got her backlash from the most unexpected quarter. Kangana Ranaut, who hasn’t seen the episode recently heard that B-town’s fashionista said in the episode, “If you’re not good looking, they think you are a good actor. Just because you look ordinary and you talk loud doesn’t mean you’re a good actor.” While many in B-town who consider themselves good actors (everyone does) were miffed with this statement, it is only Kangana, who has reacted strongly to it. Kangana says, “Sonam has said that people who act well are ugly, I have heard. So, do I get the crown of the ugliest person? Because after watching Queen, people have been telling me that I act really well. So according to Sonam, I am the ugliest actor in Bollywood today. And well, I accept that with all the gratitude and humbleness.”.....
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment