Translate

Friday 25 April 2014

Kangana Ranaut: I have three toy boys!

A far cry from her Queen role Kangana Ranaut is quite a bold and bindaas babe in person. This fashionista manages to surprise us each time with her on and off screen appearances. Dressed in a casual green-blue stripe top clubbed with a comfy pyajama, beating the Mumbai heat with sips from her little pink bottle, Kangy looked cool as a cucumber. This Revolver Rani waved off her signature curly hair as she chatted candidly about films and more…



That wasn’t all we had our very own version of rapid fire round with her. Was she rapid and full of fire? Well, read on to find out in an exclusive tete-a-tete with Kangana Ranaut…

You garnered a lot of praises for your performance in Queen and now you are all set to break a mould again with Revolver Rani. We have seen the trailer of the film and your character Alka Singh loves Fashion, fun and gun. So tell us does Kangana too love these three in real life?

(Laughs) No, not gun. But I love fashion. I even did a movie on it. However for few people it is a priority, but for me it’s not. Fun, yes I do. But it really depends on what is the definition of fun. And yes, I am not into guns. But I know some people who collect guns and knives...........
                                                     







No comments:

Post a Comment