Translate

Friday 25 April 2014

Salman Khan: More and more Bollywood producers should opt for Poland

It was mere destiny that superstar Salman Khan flew here to shoot his upcoming film Kick:



Impressed with the scenic locales, he said he would like to come here to unwind and also hoped that Indian filmmakers will explore the facilities that the country offers.

“Had the British authorities not refused me the necessary visa, the original shooting would have been done in London,” said Salman Khan.

“But I am happy that I have come to Warsaw to finish the film. Poland on the whole is a very beautiful country and the city of Warsaw is a place of my dreams. I wish more and more Bollywood producers would opt for the country (to shoot films) as all the technical facilities are there. What else can one desire for! Polish people are very understanding and friendly. I would love to come again and again even to chill out from my heavy commitments,” added the 48-year-old.........
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment