Translate

Monday 28 April 2014

Abhay Deol: Too many awards affect credibility!

Actor-producer Abhay Deol, who graced the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Weekend and Awards here, says it’s good to celebrate cinema but when there are excessive number of awards, one tends to lose credibility:



“I think to celebrate cinema is great but sometimes when there are too many then you tend to lose credibility and I don’t think as an artist you can attend each and every award ceremony. I think as long as there is transparency and award function is pure in awarding an artist then it’s fine. Sometimes a deserving person gets an award and sometimes a non-deserving person gets an award. Well, I could never attend awards and like I said there are some deserving people who get awards so here I am for IIFA,” said Abhay.......
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment