Translate

Monday 24 March 2014

Pulkit Samrat: I always wanted a kind of debut that Shahid Kapoor got in Ishq Vishq

Pulkit and his O Teri co-star Bilal Amrohi talk about their film and lots more:



It’s been ages since I chatted with newcomers. Before they become stars and get affected. So I set out to interview Pulkit Samrat and Bilal Amrohi. I am happy to report it was fun. Pulkit is quieter, reflects before answering, and doesn’t try to impress. But then suddenly disarms you with his zany humour. Bilal is exuberant, chatty and has all his answers down pat. They will be seen in O Teri, which is a comment on the current political situation in the country. Both Bilal and Pulkit are as clued in about the political scenario in the country and the mood of the aam aadmi. But I am not interested in their GK. I want to know about their EQ. These boys will not be on the Koffee With Karan couch anytime soon, so I decided to quiz them in the style of the host of my favourite show. Read on..........

No comments:

Post a Comment