Translate

Sunday 30 March 2014

Boogie Woogie Kids Champion finale: Jamshedpur’s Abhishek Sinha crowned the winner!

Boogie Woogie‘s final episode saw a gamete of stars, but it was the winner who emerged as the real star of this show:



Abhishek Sinha was declared the winner of Boogie Woogie Kids Champion finale by Amitabh Bachchan on the grand finale. Big B was the star guest on Boogie Woogie to promote his soon-to-release movie Bhoothnath Returns and he crowned Jamshedpur’s little dancing wonder. Apart from Bachchan Sr there were others stars like Varun Dhawan, Nargis Fakhri, Ileana D’Cruz, Jackky Bhagnani, who were on the show for the promotions of their respective films – Main Tera Hero and Youngistaan. Abhishek shone the brightest as he accepted the trophy and price money worth Rs 11 lakhs. He said, “I still can’t believe that I won the coveted trophy. It still seems like a dream. I am thrilled at having been chosen the Boogie Woogie Kids Champion. All I can say is a big heartfelt thank you to the judges and the choreographers for loving me and helping me achieve my dream.”.................

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment