Translate

Sunday 30 March 2014

Lisa Haydon: I am in no hurry to sign films

Haydon doesn’t want to go on a film signing spree:



Model-turned-actor Lisa Haydon says she is patiently waiting for appealing projects like her last release Queen and is in no mood to go on a signing spree.

Haydon is keen to bank on the success of Kangana Ranaut-starrer blockbuster Queen in which she played a prominent supporting role. “I am waiting for the right projects to come. I am in no hurry at all. After the blessing of being part of a great film, I want to make sure that whatever I do next capitalises on how amazing Queen has been,” Haydon said in an email interview.

“It should be a step forward. I am now traveling to Basel as I endorse for watch brand. I also have a few other commitments to fulfill. Post that I will choose something from what I am being offered,” she added........
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment