Translate

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Alia Bhatt Makes Singing Debut:


The latest Bollywood sensation Alia Bhat has impressed many with her acting skills in her debut Bollywood film 'Student of the Year' and has often been in news for her fashion choices. This bollywood beauty has recently made her singing debut with her second release flick Highway opposite Randeep Hooda. When director Imtiaz Ali asked her to croon a number in 'Highway', she agreed immediately. 

alia bhatt singer info
Oscar winner A. R. Rahman makes her singing debut with the song Sooha Saha. Rahman revealed "it was Imtiaz's suggestion to make Alia sing. When Alia learned the song and sang to me, I was pretty impressed with her natural ability. We guided her to perfect her skills,"


alia bhatt singer

Even Alia also added " I was in Rahman sir's studio and was messing up. I hadn't rehearsed much, so we had to record it twice. He was very patient with me, for which I am really grateful to him. It really stopped me from going home and screaming in my pillow, acting is always easier than singing. I always knew that I would act, but never knew that I would be able to sing. "...


No comments:

Post a Comment