Translate

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Mohit Marwah: I told myself I had to be Besharam to be an actor

Mohit Marwah is yet another upcoming star who has a plenty of godfathers to support him in his journey. His uncle is Anil Kapoor and his cousins are Sonam and Arjun Kapoor.:



Yet the handsome hunk claims that he has undergone a number of auditions and has carved a niche for himself as he believes in the concept of being a self made man rather than helped out by his peers. He stated that he had to be a Besharam in order to become an actor. read on to know more…
In an interview, Mohit has shared his journey to getting a role in Fugly, his struggle, his camaraderie with his famous family and his training.

Excerpts from the interview:

What is it like to be waiting for your first film ?

There’s actually no time to think of it. All four of us (Vijender Singh, Kiara Advani, Arfi Lamba and I) who are part of the Fugly cast have been running around like headless chickens from city to city promoting the film. Sometimes when I wake up, I don’t know which city I am in.......



No comments:

Post a Comment