Translate

Wednesday 11 June 2014

John Abraham : I was at the stadium when Zinedine Zidane headbutted Marco Materazzi

Bollywood hunk and football lover John Abraham claims that he was present at the stadium during one of the most historic moments in the archives of the sport taking place in the 2006 World Cup finale
Here are the excerpts from his interview…



Despite being a popular actor, you are synonymous with football in India. You’re almost like a mascot of the game. How did you get hooked onto the sport?

I have been a football lover since childhood. I was barely 10 when I watched the World Cup in 1982. That’s the year Paolo Rossi did the star turn as Italy were crowned champions. My dad made sure I watched football. I just got hooked onto the sport. Thereon, I watched Mexico 1986, Italia 1990… I have been following the World Cup for practically ever. And in 2006, I went to Berlin to watch the final between Italy and France.......









No comments:

Post a Comment