Translate

Thursday 5 June 2014

Bollywood before Broadway for Sonakshi Sinha!

Bollywood comes before Broadway for the Holiday babe:



Sonakshi Sinha is one busy bee. The Holiday actor is eagerly waiting to find out the fate of her latest release at the box office; however her choc-o-block filmi schedule has often made her loose opportunities. While she might sneak out for some ‘me’ time with alleged beau Shahid Kapoor, she certainly had to let go some plum opportunities.

The Lootera babe was once approached by New York Broadway, while she missed it once, in a tête-à-tête with BollywoodLife, the Lootera babe expressed her regret, “Yes I was approached but I wasn’t able to do it because in order to go there, rehearse, practice and give that much time to the shows, I could not leave my work here.”..........

No comments:

Post a Comment