Translate

Tuesday 28 January 2014

The before, during and after of Katy Perry's 2014 Grammy experience

Katy Perry was all over the place at the Grammys last night. She did the red carpet, she was on stage doing her thing and she did the after parties. Must have been great to be a fly on the wall at this year's Grammy dressing rooms. I guess it makes sense that Katy was everywhere for this thing. She's like the pop music queen right now, isn't she? I don't know. Again, my music tastes are snobby, at best. She's a good singer, but I'm not a fan of the songs. However, I did catch her performance at the Grammys last night, by chance. I had just got back from a road trip, turned on the TV and was too tired to change the channel. So I ended up just watching her do her thing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment