Translate

Saturday 16 August 2014

Shahid Kapoor: Haider is the most difficult role I have done in my career



Shahid Kapoor says a lot of good things in his career have come his way courtesy filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj who has worked with the actor in Kaminey and now in Haider
“One works with all kinds of directors. When he (Bhardwaj) wrote the script of Haider, he called me and said ‘You are very lucky. Whenever I cast you in any film, your role is written really well.’ I guess, he is really lucky for me. I have never received this kind of response for myself,” the 33-year-old said on Thursday. The actor’s look in the trailer of Haider has aroused curiosity among critics and audience alike, and it is being touted to be the most refined performance by Shahid, who is the son of actor par excellence Pankaj Kapur. ........

No comments:

Post a Comment